On Monday November 6th 2017, international students, dean and vice deans of SATiM and Dr Dashti and colleagues from International campus gathered at the new place of International Affairs Office for SATiM.
The program started with Quran recitation and national anthem. Dr Lotfi, Vice dean of international Affairs introduced the new place and thanked the supporters from school and international campus for their help in order to equip the place.
Then, Dr Ahmadian, dean of school welcomed the students and congratulated them because of their choice to come the school of advanced technologies in medicine located in a culturally-rich country like Iran. Then he emphasized on couple of important issues as follows:
- Arranging regular meetings with international students and their supervisors with the presence of head of departments.
- Encouraging students to conductjoint research projects with overseas universities
- Making effective relation between students and their supervisors
- Performing innovative researches leading to applied products during their studies
- Working in close collaboration with top research centers in Iran and abroad
He added that there would be an extra financial support for the research projects that would be conducted jointly with overseas universities.
After that, Mr Hammed Tanimowo, PhD student in Biotechnology talked about his memories and experiences of 4 years stay in Iran and this school. He mentioned that he is happy to be in this school.
Then the international students introduced themselves one by one and talked about their memories and gave their suggestions regarding to improve the quality of services at school and the process of getting visa and other issues.
And finally, the invited guests from International campus gave the helpful information regarding to visa, insurance book and educational issues.